- We will check all superbills or encounter
forms for correct coding and will send claims electronically
or via paper when necessary. We also submit to secondary and
FOLLOW-UP ON CLAIMS
- Claims follow-up is one of
our strongest services. Our staff is very
diligent in following up on every claim and making sure
reimbursement is exactly what it should be!
DON'T GET PAID unless WE
GET YOU PAID!
- A patient will receive 3 statements
from us, one every 30 days. We use "soft" collection
methods with patients which include a phone call and
"non-severe" collection letters. At the 90 day point, we
will discuss with you the option of sending the account to
collections. The ultimate decision remains yours.
PATIENT AND INSURANCE
- We post all patient and insurance
payments. Simply send us a copy of the EOB's and checks.
- We appeal any claim that has been
improperly paid or denied.
- We spend the time it takes to get you
paid on "old" claims
- We keep track of the amount of visits a
patient has remaining on his/her referral so you don't
- Let us develop your HIPAA Policy and
Procedure and Compliance Manual. We have over 40
procedural forms and logs to
customize your office.
- Completion of credentialing applications
for insurance carriers and hospitals.
- We will also do all necessary
follow up with insurance carriers and track the application
through to the approval stage.
- We maintain all pertinent credentialing
documentation (e.g. DEA, CDS, Medical Licenses, Board
Certificates, Malpractice Insurance Face Sheets, CME's etc.
DISTRIBUTION OF RENEWED
- We distribute all renewed documents
including DEA, CDS, Malpractice Insurance Face Sheets, Medical
Licenses, updated CME's etc., to insurance carriers and the
- We track and provide advanced notification
of expiring licenses, DEA, CDS, etc.
We function as the liaison between the practice and the
insurance carriers and hospitals with all matters relating to
the credentialing/re-credentialing process.
- We will provide your office with an
insurance matrix, which lists the individual physician, each
insurance carrier and the physician's status with the plan,
Personal Identification Number and effective date with the
insurance plan. The matrix will be updated each time there is
a change in status
as an extension to your practice!
| About Us |
AMD Medical Billing and Credentialing Services, Inc.
Website Maintained by:
eRose Web & Business Services, LLC